Re: New version?

  • From: Andre Majorel <amajorel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yadex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:20:58 +0100

On 2003-03-26 14:36 +0100, yadex-dev@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > > Alternatively, is there a public CVS repository of some sort that
> > > could be used to access the latest sources?
> >
> > Not unless you can break into my machine. This is *not* an
> > invitation, BTW. :-)
>
> *chuckles* I wouldn't have taken it as one (not that I woul've been
> able to, anyway). Seriously, though, is there a chance to see a yadex
> project on sourceforge or savannah, for example, so that public (anon)
> cvs access would be possible? I'm not sure how much it'd interfere
> with your current development model / process, but I sure think that
> it'd offer a lot of advantages for both the interested users (like me)
> as well as yourself.

I don't use CVS. I don't feel that CVS buys me so much that it's
worth the trouble. It's a life saver when there are several
people working on the same set of files but that's not an issue
here.

Shortening the delay between the time I make a change and the
moment it's available to other people would obviously be a
welcome change and I've been thinking of ways to do that. More
on this later...

--
André Majorel <amajorel@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/