Re: New version?

  • From: yadex-dev@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yadex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:36:42 +0100

Hi Andre Majorel,

> > I'm a possible new user of Yadex (just looking for a good WAD
> > authoring tool,
>
> See :
>
>   http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/doom/unix_doom_editing.html
>   http://www.hut.fi/~jpakkane/why/

Yup, saw that one, but at first glance at least, it looks like it still
needs to mature.

> > and Yadex looks nice so far), and I've got a quick
> > question: André, on the MacOS X screenshot you posted on the 7th of
> > March, it says "Yadex 1.5.901".
> >
> > Does that mean there's any chance to see a new release anytime soon?
>
> Yes (though no one here believes me when I say that).

*s* Well, I do. So far still. ;)

> > Alternatively, is there a public CVS repository of some sort that
> > could be used to access the latest sources?
>
> Not unless you can break into my machine. This is *not* an
> invitation, BTW. :-)

*chuckles* I wouldn't have taken it as one (not that I woul've been able to,
anyway). Seriously, though, is there a chance to see a yadex project on
sourceforge or savannah, for example, so that public (anon) cvs access would
be possible? I'm not sure how much it'd interfere with your current
development model / process, but I sure think that it'd offer a lot of
advantages for both the interested users (like me) as well as yourself.

--
 2:32PM  up 29 days, 17:58, 2 users, load averages: 0.25, 0.23, 0.13