[x500standard] Re: New Draft Technical Corrigenda

  • From: "Jean-Paul LEMAIRE" <jean-paul.lemaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: x500standard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:17:10 +0200

Erik,

The defect has not been changed since Geneva meeting. I'll check with AFNOR if this defect has been sent to SC 6.

Best regards,

Jean-Paul.

Hi Jean-Paul,

Thanks for your comments.

I have not yet seen the DR for password protection. Have you updated the one you prepared in Geneva? If not, we could take that one and put it up
on the server.

Erik Andersen
Andersen's L-Service
Mobile: +45 20 97 14 90