[womeninscience] WIS - Study Night

  • From: v c <vcbc11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: womeninscience@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 23:33:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello, hello girls!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family, and
took advantage of some nice deals around on Black Friday!  Tomorrow (Mon, Nov
29th) is Women in Science's last Study Night for the semester.  We will be
meeting in FAC from 6-10PM.  Come study for those exams you're having in this
last week of classes with fellow officers and members.  Here's our contact info
in case of anything, listed in the order of who will be there first:

Yifang - (832) 265-7463Ashley - (903) 249-2101

Madeline - (832) 202-3448Vickie - (832) 955-3225

Amtul - (713) 319-7545
We're also still taking donations for GMB's Medication Drive.  Tomorrow will be
the last day we'll be accepting those.  A super easy way to get a volunteer
point and social point in one go?  Yes!  Here's the list and requirements once
again:

Medications
- no prescription meds accepted
- no expired meds
- please make sure they're labeled (strength and name of meds)

The finalized spreadsheet will be sent out shortly after, so please be
expecting that in your inbox later this week.  As always, feel free to contact
us with any questions you may have.

See you tomorrow! :)
Vickie