[womeninscience] WIS - Spicy Pickle Fundraiser TOMORROW!

  • From: v c <vcbc11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: womeninscience@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:30:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi girls!

Just sending out a reminder that our Spicy Pickle Fundraiser is TOMORROW, Weds
(Nov 3rd) from 6-9PM!  Spicy Pickle is located behind 7-11 on 26th St, off of
the Drag.  This is a super easy way to get a meal and a volunteer point in one
go.  Here's how:

1) Come to Spicy Pickle between 6-9PM on Nov 3rd.
2) Mention "Women in Science" when placing your order.
3) Sign in with an officer.
4) Earn a volunteer point.
5) Bon appetit!

We'll need at least 20 people to purchase meals for any proceeds to come back
to WIS, so bring your friends along for dinner before hitting the books!

See you then!
Vickie Chang
President, Women in Science
The University of Texas at Austin