[wlugkc] Re: Ritualistic practice of "headhunting"

  • From: tom abellera <stochosbooks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wlugkc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 02:37:05 -0500

Dear Scott,

Thanks very much for thoughtful e-mail suggesting I could impersonate
"senior systems programmer".  Am already putting together fake resume
that shows I have received graduate degree from Cal Tech in
quantum-bonnano-nano-computing.  Also, my favorite color is blue and my
favorite flavor is "Pez"!

Hope one of the other Linux guys can take advantage of opportunity in
case I don't get the call.

Enjoyed very much cookout over at your place.  Am now completely hooked
on brownies.  Also, impressed with intra-state driveway system in your
back/side yard.  Keep it up!

Is Linux group going to meet tomorrow, 7:00 Thursday, at Westport
library?  Yes?   Will try to be there.  Pretty busy right now, but I will
try.  Please respond.

Your pal, Tom