[wkars-members] Re: HELP WITH GARAGE CLEARANCE

  • From: "Dave Green" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dave.w.green" for DMARC)
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 13:25:54 +0000

re parking, the small car park outside the garages usually has two or three spaces empty at that time of day. Another car ccould be blocking others in and would need to be moved as necessary. There's often also a spare space just outside. Other than that I think it's a matter of driving round the back roads to find a space and then swapping cars over as they get loaded.

Best regards
Dave

On 23/01/2016 12:21, Malcolm Sheppard wrote:

Dear Keith

Yes, as already stated I should be able to help, how do we arrange the parking of the cars if three or more turn up?

:-)

Malcolm
G4FWG

To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wkars-members] HELP WITH GARAGE CLEARANCE
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:12:37 -0500

Dear
Dear club colleagues, further to the report at our last meeting, it has been arranged with Luba (xyl Alex G4FDC SK), to help with clearing her garage of items this coming Thursday the 28th Jan from 10am.
I know some members indicated they would be available to help with this, please would you reconfirm back to me if you would help, I estimate for a couple of hours.
The work is to clear the garage, relocating wanted items to her shed but removing unwanted bits to the local tip.
73 Keith

--
Best regards,
Dave