[wkars-members] Re: HELP WITH GARAGE CLEARANCE

  • From: "Dave Green" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dave.w.green" for DMARC)
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 10:33:55 +0000

Hello Keith

I have a one hour dental appointment booked for 0900 but will get to Luba's as soon as possible after 1000.

Dave

On 22/01/2016 22:12, keithlbird@xxxxxxx (Redacted sender keithlbird for DMARC) wrote:

Dear club colleagues, further to the report at our last meeting, it has been arranged with Luba (xyl Alex G4FDC SK), to help with clearing her garage of items this coming Thursday the 28th Jan from 10am.
I know some members indicated they would be available to help with this, please would you reconfirm back to me if you would help, I estimate for a couple of hours.
The work is to clear the garage, relocating wanted items to her shed but removing unwanted bits to the local tip.
73 Keith

--
Best regards,
Dave