URGENT: State of Emergency

  • From: Tech Co <wjcltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wjclcontacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 22:37:21 -0600

Salvete omnes!

I am astounded at the amount of highly qualified, passionate candidates
running for next year's executive board! However, as no one filed forms to
run for the position of WJCL Historian before the December board meeting at
Wayland Academy, we are in a state of emergency. I need candidates to run
for this position. I will be accepting candidacy forms until January 11th,
the date of our next board meeting. I encourage anyone passionate about art
and photography to look into the duties of the office and entertain the
idea of running. Remember: only four people from one school are allowed to
run for state office. If your delegation already has four candidates
running, you cannot run for WJCL Historian. Candidacy forms are on the WJCL
website.

Your WJCL Parliamentarian,

Lexi Slater

--
*Eli Judge, President (president@xxxxxxxx <president@xxxxxxxx>)*
*Andrew Mullins, 1st VP (1stvp@xxxxxxxx <wjcl1stvp@xxxxxxxxx>)*

*© 2014 Wisconsin Junior Classical League, All rights reserved. Wisconsin
Junior Classical League *