December Board Meeting

  • From: WJCL President <wjclpresident@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wjclcontacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wjclcontacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 18:53:18 -0600

Salvete Omnes,

As many of you know, this Sunday the 7th is our December Board Meeting. It
will be held at Wayland Academy in Beaver Dam at 11:30 AM. At this meeting
we will be discussing a lot of the details of State Convention, so every
one who wants to help plan ought to attend.

Also, forms for those who want to run in the election are due to our
Parliamentarian, Lexi Slater, this meeting. If you want to run and are
unable to attend for any reason, it is imperative that you give all
necessary forms to someone who can turn them in for you. If you have any
questions about this, email Lexi at parliamentarian@xxxxxxxx.

Attached is the agenda for the meeting. As always, if you have something
that you want added or have any questions, do not hesitate to email me back
at president@xxxxxxxx.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Eli Judge, WJCL President