[Wittrs] [quickphilosophy] Re: What are objects, and what is the form of an atomic prop?

  • From: "walto" <calhorn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: quickphilosophy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 21:28:10 -0000

Hi Ron. Thanks for your comments--I was getting very lonely.

I'm a bit short of time at present, so will only note now that your remarks
seem quite un-Griffinian (even if they're not un-Tractarian!). I'm curious: How
much of the Griffin book have you gotten through so far? And, in your opinion,
how did he get so off base with respect to what W had in mind as elementary
props and (atomic) objects?

Walto