Re: [Wittrs] Philosophy: Dead, Half Dead, Asleep, AWOL, Flourishing, or ???

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wittgenstein's Aftermath <wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 14:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

(reply to Walter)
That I don't read free will debates, and that I have rightly come to understand
certain philosophic conversations as being pointless, does not mean that I
criticize in the dark. You've never been able to understand that point. (That's
like the Carnap point you still don't get).

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
[spoiler]Assistant Professor
Wright State University