[Wittrs] Wikipedia Wittgenstein Template

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 21:25:15 -0700 (PDT)

... by the way, that reminds me: there is a Wittgenstein Wikipedia template:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Wittgenstein

I only mention this for one silly reason. I've got a copy of MediaWiki on one
of my sites and am busy downloading extensions for it. Unless I am mistaken --
which I could be, because I am just learning this stuff -- tools like these are
part of something called "Semantic Wiki," which allow computers to compile and
generate lists and indexes from Wiki content. (I'm just learning about this
stuff myself).

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor