[Wittrs] Peter Winch

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 21:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

Not exactly sure what people think of Peter Winch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Winch

Unless I am mistaken, or perhaps for only a temporary duration, it appears that
one of his principle publications is available at Scribd:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/55200662/4/Rules-Wittgenstein%E2%80%99s-Analysis

If you choose to download it, please DON'T click the large, repetitive, blue
"Click Here Download" buttons. I fear they could be virus laden (but don't know
for sure). Instead, use the scribd download button in the lower right hand
corner. The button is green and appears on a grey console. That console and
button may not appear, however, if you are not logged in. You have to be logged
into scribd to download stuff. As I understand the matter, this green download
button should work without incident.

Not at all endorsing anything that would fail to observe proper copyright, of
course. Just reporting the news.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor