[Wittrs] Re: Where to from here?

  • From: "SWM" <swmaerske@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:46:05 -0000

Okay, perhaps I misunderstood you then. It wouldn't be the first time. The only
thing I'd say then is that, if I am misunderstanding I do not seem to be alone,
which suggests a communication difficulty at the least. I guess that's why I
generally want to steer clear of these types of discussions (guessing what
others really have in mind and so forth). If it's not clear to me then it's
better to stand aside, I think. -- SWM