[Wittrs] The Flexible Constitution: Why Originalism Fails.

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LAWCOURT-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <LAWCOURT-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "conlawprof@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <conlawprof@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:17:39 -0700 (PDT)

... just wanted to thank the few of you who offered some helpful comments on
the chapters I posted in here. I've taken the advice and have completely taken
all of the symbolic notation out of my book. I no longer use the symbols. As
much as I initially fought it, I realized the critics, in the end, were right.

I re-wrote the first chapter (as a result) and have substantially edited
Chapter 2. I may take them down soon from the website. If anyone is interested,
here they are:

CHAPTER-1:
http://ludwig.squarespace.com/storage/blogbits/chapt.1.pdf

CHAPTER-2:
http://ludwig.squarespace.com/storage/blogbits/chapt.2.March.pdf

Also, if anyone wants to read my entire book and give some feedback, I would
pay some money for it. I'm looking for private reviewers to help get some
suggestions for how to make it better. The book is currently under review with
one publisher (another waiting). So if anyone wants to help, please email me
privately. Like I say, I'd pay a scholar to give me a professional evaluation.
(From my end, the book is done. I just need to know what others want me to do
with it).

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor