[Wittrs] Re: Teaching Wittgenstein

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 07:43:05 +0530 (IST)

Dear sir
Thinking can not be inherent where as it is learnt.Our so called individuality
is nothing but a bundle of socio,economic relation and more strengthened by
religious utopia.
I fully support Sean in this context.There are hundreds of religious
schools,colleges of psychology and philosophy.Why we can not have a school of
Wittgenstein.
I find people are blind to their own thinking process.Wittgenstein is the first
person to the western world to show what human thinking is and what it consists
of.

thank you and sorry for my intervention,

sekhar