[Wittrs] Re: Duncan Richter's Blog?

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:09:10 -0700 (PDT)

(Kirby)
... yes, I thought it was all very nice. I remember when we first started up
this group, that I had specifically tried to get members of the
seemingly-defunct dialog.net group to come over. I had mailed people I found on
the list archives, including TP Uschanov himself. It was nice to have exchanged
a couple of comments with him. I hope he changes his mind. He would be most
welcome here, in any capacity he wished. I wish there would be a general
movement among Wittgensteinians to come here. That's sort of what I had
envisioned, originally: that if your beliefs were such that you had been
touched by Wittgenstein - if you bore his marks, so to speak -- that we might
have leave of a common environment for ourselves.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University