[Wittrs] Re: Duncan Richter's Blog?

  • From: kirby urner <kirby.urner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:08:27 -0700

Great score here Sean, good to catch up on some former list-mates.
Encouraging to find TP Uschanov is seeing this as a golden age of W
scholarship.

"We're winning" as Charlie Sheen might put it.

Kirby

Wittgenstein's Aftermath
In the days before blogs there used to be a very
active Wittgenstein discussion via email, but it seemed to die out for some
reason. As I remember the level of discussion was very high, and Lars
Hertzberg <http://web.abo.fi/fak/hf/filosofi/Staff/lhertzbe/> would appear
from time to time, which tells you something (unless he is just a glutton
for punishment, but I doubt it). Now there is "Wittgenstein's
Aftermath<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wittrs/>,"
which features some of the same people. (I see that there is some discussion
of my work there, so I'd better take a look some time.)