[Wittrs] Re: [C] [quickphilosophy] A Contradiction Regarding What Cannot be Said?

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 07:02:17 +0530 (IST)

W. says that the "internal properties" by some object can't really be expressed
in a proposition:
Since objective analysis is purely linguistic can not be expressed in a
proposition.Names can make to identity an object according to their proposed
nature.We link the names to objects for human convenience but name can never be
the thing.Even after dissecting,splitting the so called object identifying only
may be possible.Suppose our body is an object to the so called knowledge still
poor to express true properties but only functionality.Language constructed for
the purpose of functionality.One may see functional grammar.
thank you

sekhar