[C] [Wittrs] introducing new and old members

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:36:18 -0800 (PST)

... don't know if anyone is interested in this, but there is a special place on
the message board to introduce (and describe) yourself. I've been trying to
catch new members when I can. We've just had 2 or 3 of these mails. But I
notice that many old and "middle" members and missing. If you want the message
board to have a little something that describes you, feel free to send a little
description. I'll put it in the right place. (Purely voluntary)

http://seanwilson.org/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=18&S=562687f92ffcc8fe62bb4cb739b7ad54  ;

Regards ...

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor