[wisb] Re: peregrine release

  • From: Mark Korducki <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bettie@xxxxxxxxxx" <bettie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 10:54:41 -0500

Thanks for sharing Bettie. I just read that article. Very uplifting. It also
reminded me once again what a great ambassador we have in Scott Diehl. He has
saved thousands of animals as a wildlife rehabilitator. He regularly appears on
the news and TV and as an avid birder he is a great voice for us. Thank you
Scott!

Mark Korducki, New Berlin

Sent from my iPhone