(no subject)

  • From: "mruh@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <mruh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:27:11 -0800 (PST)

Here in northern Wisconsin I am enjoying all the signs of spring in your posts
from the southern part of our great state, but our snow depth is increasing up
here and the only sign of spring is the lengthening of our days - and maybe a
little more evidence of cabin fever.  Well, I guess, those and the brown
creeper has returned to the suet feeder attached to the spruce out front.
Just remember, you southern birders, you may have an earlier spring, but up
here we have an earlier fall!

Please, keep sending in those early sightings; we need the encouragement.

Les Anderson
Three Lakes, Oneida Co