[wisb] Re: iBird Pro birding app for iphone ipad great deal

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 09:39:33 -0500

I heartily second Brian's recommendation - I probably use iBird Pro on
my iPod Touch more than any other app (except maybe BirdTunes, which is
just songs/calls.)  What I particularly like about iBird Pro is that
there are both photos and painted illustrations for most species, plus
audio tracks (although BirdTunes has more per species, in most cases...)
  But at 99 cents, it's a steal!  (I feel cheated for paying half-price
a couple of years ago!)

Peter Fissel
Madison WI