[wisb] iBird Pro birding app for iphone ipad great deal

  • From: Brian Hansen <rawshooter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:13:20 -0500

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about a birding app for their
iphone of ipad.  The iBird Pro app is on sale for 99 cents.  I paid
$30 for mine - arg.  The company is celebrating their 3 year
anniversary and this is an awesome deal.  I love mine and use it
constantly.

Brian Hansen
Milwaukee - east side