[wisb] goose band info

  • From: Johnnymack <mackj01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wis Birdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:36:33 -0600

Several of you requested that I post the information I received on
the Canada goose neck bands.

  Geese hatched 2010, Banded 7/2/10 in Hennepin Co. (Northern Mnpls),
by Paul Wolf, USDA - Aphis.  Yellow bands with black type , seen at
Bakken's pond, Sauk Co. 2/13/2011.  Bird on!

John Mack,  Spring Green, Sauk Co.