[wisb] Re: Yellow Warbler sighting

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:39:35 -0700

Three images of Bruce's Yellow Warbler can now be seen on the WI eBird Flickr
page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32706210@N05/4177647680/in/pool-wisconsinebird
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32706210@N05/4176888839/in/pool-wisconsinebird/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32706210@N05/4176888783/in/pool-wisconsinebird/