[wisb] Wisconsin eBird page updates

  • From: Nick Anich <nicka29@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 06:50:23 -0800 (PST)

If you haven't noticed, we posted a new story on the WI eBird page about
understanding subspecies and other forms in eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/wi/news/what-is-palm-warbler-western-a-bit-about-ebird-taxonomy-1

and we also updated the western vagrant story, including linking Chris's map:

http://ebird.org/content/wi/news/western-rarity-parade-hits-wisconsin

Tom Prestby insists every time he adds another bird to the western rarity post,
something else shows up, so we'll see.

Nick Anich
Ashland, WI