[wisb] Wipp-poor-wills question

  • From: john romano <cajunbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 06:49:03 -0700 (PDT)

Per previous post, I was out at the Mud Lake Wildlife Area in southern Columbia
county last evening and checked all the wooded areas until about 9:40 PM in
search of Wipp-poor-wills. I thought that this would be a promising area - Did
not hear any.

Has anyone heard Wipp-poor-wills at Mud Lake WLA or any other location nearby
within the last year or two?

 John Romano
 Madison Wi