[wisb] Winter Solstice experiment 2009

  • From: "Todd Wilson" <maxpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:25:03 -0600

Over the past two months I've been conducting my own version of Donald
Kroodsma's Solstice experiment. I'm not making any claims for the scientific
rigor of this very informal experiment, but the results are interesting, and
they do conform roughly to Kroodsma's results. I've posted the results here:

http://birdvoices.net/?p=51

Todd Wilson
Milwaukee