[wisb] Re: Whimbrel, other shorebirds - Ashland (Bayfield Co.)

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:05:40 -0600

I stopped by Long Bridge (head of Chequ Bay) on my way home from work and had
the Whimbrel.  Here are some documentation photos:

http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/124539802
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/124539801

The Am. Golden-Plover was apparently replaced by a Black-bellied and also
present were Pectoral Sandpiper, Short-billed Dowitcher, Semipalmated Plover,
and Semipalmated Sandpiper, along with the Dunlin and Least Sandpipers.

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady