[wisb] Western Tanager present today

  • From: Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 16:48:57 -0600

I went to Merrill this afternoon and after a 50 minute wait in chilly high
winds, the Western Tanager made an appearance at 2:47 p.m.

Rory Cameron
Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County

"We come and go, but the land is always here. And the people who love it and
understand it are the people who own it?for a little while."   Willa Cather