[wisb] Weekend digitals

  • From: tom prestby <jjprestby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:57:35 -0600

Many pictures from our northwoods trip can be seen on my photo website at
www.pbase.com/tprestby but here are some of the highlights...

The Kittiwake from Friday that is quickly becoming one of the most photographed
birds in Wisconsin's History:

http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274445
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274443
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274446
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274441

Documentation-quality image of the Sheboygan Barrow's Goldeneye:

http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274449

Gray Jays that joined us for lunch at the bridge on Pine River road on Saturday:

http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274458
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274461
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274459

Crabapple-eating Pileated Woodpecker in Eagle River:

http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274467

A Gray Catbird that didn't get the memo that it is December 13th in Forest
County:

http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274464
http://www.pbase.com/tprestby/image/120274465

Tom Prestby