[wisb] Warblers - WOW!

  • From: "Wilson Family" <wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 20:07:57 -0500

When you live on a small (40'x120') urban lot you don't see many warblers at
home - we average about 2 to 3 per year at our house.  But this afternoon...
The Magnolia we saw yesterday returned.  Then there was an Orange-crowned.
Then a beautiful Chestnut-sided, who stayed for a while.  A Yellow-rumped
passed through.  Two more Mags (we saw 3 in our tree at once), a
Black-and-white, a Nashville, a Black-throated Green, and a Redstart.   We also
had our FOY (in the yard) Hummingbird, a (Least?) Flycatcher, and both a
Swainson's Thrush and a Veery.

Richard & Emily Wilson,
Village of Allouez
Brown County

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.