[wisb] FW: Seeking Prothonitory Warbler Info

  • From: "dick & cathy dermody" <cdermody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 19:37:37 -0500

Subject: Seeking Prothonitory Warbler Info

I know I have seen information on nesting spots for Prothonotary Warblers
before but I would love to take a canoe trip down a river where they are
nesting with the likelihood of finding some.  It would be a lifer for me.
Can someone provide information?  Possibly a plan?

Cathy Dermody, St. Francis, Southeastern Milwaukee County

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.