[wisb] Warblers - Fox Point (2)

  • From: Chris Petherick <cpetherick@xxxxxx>
  • To: 'Wisconsin Birding Network' <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:10:40 -0500

I've added Blackpoll, Blackburnian, Wilson's as well as a Red-eyed vireo
(not as interesting), since last report.  I have also uploaded a few
pictures if anyone wants to take a look.  Let me first say that these photos
will prove that I am not a professional photographer (fairly poor quality at
high magnification) and they will also show how dirty my windows are!!!
(They have since been cleaned!).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89913914@N02/9719787046/

Chris Petherick

Fox Point, Milwaukee County