[wisb] Vermillion??

  • From: korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 01:05:25 +0000

I did not see the bird on my second pass through the area. Hard to say if the
bird was laying low with the cold wet conditions or if it left with the
approaching cold front.  Tomorrow sounds equally nasty but the sun is due to
return on Thursday.  The temperatures are predicted to rise back into the 50's
for the weekend. It is worth looking for on Thursday.  A previous Jefferson Co
bird stayed for three weeks and other midwest birds lingered for a while in the
fall. Hopefully it will be relocated.
Mark Korducki, New Berlin
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone####################