[wisb] Upcoming Hummingbird Garden Tour

  • From: Kathi Johnson Rock <kathijr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 23:38:38 -0700 (PDT)

Our annual Hummingbird Garden Tour will be held at our home in Madison,
Wisconsin on SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2013 from 1-5:30 p.m. (door prize
drawing and short program at 3 p.m.) and WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
from 3-7:30 p.m. (door prize drawing and short program at 5 p.m.)  Light snacks
will be provided and feel free to bring something small to
share.  Door prizes are donated by Wildbirds Unlimited in Middleton and
Michael and Kathi Rock.
We don't have as many hummingbirds as some people in Wisconsin, but our
west side city garden is a 15 year work in progress and we also have at least
20
hummingbird feeders of various styles and a hummingbird water feature to
 show you.

We hope to see a few of you for the tours.  Please e-mail me privately
for directions and more information or visit our website at:

https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/mjrock/web/

Kathi and Michael Rock
Madison, Wisconsin
Zone 4/5
e-mail: kathijr@xxxxxxxxx
website: http://mywebspace.wisc.edu/mjrock/web

"Hummingbirds.....where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering
fragment of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..."; (J. J. Audubon)