[wisb] Unidentified in Walworth County

  • From: H C <hjd123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:46:19 -0800 (PST)

(Sorry -- hit the wrong reply button and only sent this to Rhode's the first
time!)
Seen briefly at our feeder today --

Two gray warbler-looking birds with thin blue wing bars.
Unhappily, they left when I went to get my resident bird expert and
camera.  I've gone through Peterson's, but I haven't found what I saw
yet.  Any clues?  It seems rather late for warblers, but some type of
female warbler is our best guess.

Heather Cudworth
Williams Bay, WI