[wisb] Snowy still on Petroleum Pier - Milw

  • From: betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 09:06:19 EST

At dusk last night (in a brutal and snowy east wind), I observed the Snowy
Owl still located well out near the tip of the pier.  Even as the scope
allowed, I really couldn't stabilize it well enough in the wind to  determine
if the owl was a male or female.

Merry and peace-filled holidays, all.  Thanks for another year of  richly
shared observations and glorious photos, and for helping to open my eyes  to
this incredible planet.  I'm grateful to Tom and Bettie for  continuing to
mentor this site.

Now out with the shovel we go.....
Betsy Abert, SE Milwaukee Co.