[wisb] Snowy Owl - Clark Co.

  • From: Steve Reischel <sfreisch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:15:09 -0600

It's beginning to look like it may be a very "Snowy" winter.  Today
around noon my wife and I saw a female Snowy Owl on the south side of
Hwy 29 in Clark Co near Owen.  She was in the grass alongside the
highway and flew up to a fence post, then out into an open field and
then to the top of a power pole.

Here are a couple pictures:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7168/6416230091_e8c4074df6_z_d.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6416230225_7d4a25dbdf_b_d.jpg