[wisb] Screech Owl- Downtown Milwaukee

  • From: David Flores <flores.david84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wis birdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 04:36:48 -0800 (PST)

I spotted an Eastern screech owl at Veteran's Park yesterday afternoon. Despite
the heavy fog (since he was so close to the bike path), my daughters and
friends were able to get good views and I was able to snap a few photos, before
moving on.

The bonus to seeing this bird (I know, now I'm really bragging- a screech and a
bonus!) my sister works only a few hundred yards away, but couldn't get out of
work. I could feel her torment and know that her work performance probably
suffered a bit ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/floresdavid/8243389787/
David Flores
S.Milwaukee

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught
on film is captured forever. . . it remembers little things, long after you
have forgotten everything." Aaron Sussman