[wisb] Ross' Goose: Dodge Co Update

  • From: "Daryl Christensen" <daryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbird" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:15:32 -0500

Before I get yelled at by the list boss, it appears that my wisbird account was
hacked into (by my wife). She wanted to post my text, but didn't know the
protocol. So........Ross's Goose just east of Hwy 151 in Beaver Dam between
Arby's and Menards in the large grassy field accompanied by several Cackling
Geese. This was at 8 a.m.
If you take the Hwy B exit then proceed east of 151, you can't miss it. There
are a couple of retention ponds to the south. The geese are north of the ponds.
-Daryl Christensen
Marquette co.