[wisb] Robins and maybe...

  • From: Bill Krouse <bkrouse1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 8:59:48 -0600

My wife works at McDonalds in Howard (a NW suburb of Green Bay). She spotted
about ten American Robins from her drive thru window this morning. We have been
spotting Robins all week in the snow, it would seem a number of them have
decided to stick around. Two were on Lineville Road last evening.
There are a few fruit trees in the island of the driveway to the strip mall
behind her work, and she thinks there may be a Townsends Solitare in those
trees with the Robins. She can't be sure as work is busy and she has no bins
with her.

--
Bill Krouse
Suamico, Brown County, WI

Ask me how to adopt a Greyhound or Borzoi!
http://www.gpawisconsin.org/
http://www.nbrf.info/
http://www.NoWisconsinPuppyMills.org