[wisb] Request for presentation

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:57:44 EST

Hello all you skilled and hungry bird  brains.  I am looking for (final
call) someone who can present in word and  picture about birds in WI on
Thursday, Dec. 10th at 6pm for the Friends of Grant  Park and others in South
Milwaukee.  I had hoped to tie in a presentation  about the owls of the state
with a followup owl prowl, but would  be happy  to talk about the winter birds
of WI.  Any takers?  Let me know as  soon as possible.  Thanks so much.

Betsy Abert, SE Milw. Co.