[wisb] Re: Reminder: tonight, Thursday 12/10 presentation in So. Milw

  • From: Erik Bruhnke <birdfedr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:48:12 -0600

For anyone interested in bird/nature cards or matted prints, I will be
displaying and selling my collection of photographs at tonight's
presentation. All products that I offer are pre-sealed in sleeves, to
protect them against the recent harsh elements :) I'm really excited for
Bill's presentation tonight. Local bird presentations are always a fun time!
Good birdwatching,
Erik Bruhnke

Waukesha, WI
NATURALLY AVIAN - Bird photography and guided bird hikes
www.pbase.com/birdfedr
birdfedr@xxxxxxxxx