[wisb] Red-necked Phalarope - Dunn Co.

  • From: Janine Polk <j_l_polk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:11:12 -0700 (PDT)

Found a Red-necked Phalarope yesterday evening at Dummer's pond; I think this
represents an influx of five(?) so far for the Chippewa Valley this year, with
more on the way in all likelihood. Also at the pond is a pair of Wigeon (saw
just the male last night). A few days ago Anne Geraghty and I saw a probable
Short-billed Dowitcher at the pond.

Janine Polk
Eau Claire