[wisb] RFI: coast guard impoundment-location?

  • From: "danandcaroljaglowski" <djaglowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:57:20 -0600

I've been reading about the snowy owl in Milwaukee, and we were thinking of
trying to find it this week, and we're hoping that it would still be there
However, we have no idea where the CGI is!!  Is it downtown Milwaukee, or
Bayview, or where?  I realize that it's on the Petroleum Pier--and that is
north of the CGI, right?
Specific directions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Dan & Carol Jaglowski
Waukesha, Waukesha County