[wisb] RFI: Rhode Island and environs birding

If anyone knows of any good places to bird in Rhode Island and nearby,
I'd appreciate any info. Jim and I will be out there for several days in
June (on either side of a non-birding conference), and neither of us has
ever been there.

Thanks in advance!
Karen
--