[wisb] Re: READ THIS NOW!

  • From: Tom Sykes <sykes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[Wisb] Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:37:27 -0600

I strongly concur with both of Peter's posts regarding ANY discussions about
hunting. There are other more effective and direct venues for voicing your
opinions such as contacting your state legislative representatives, the WDNR,
etc.. "I agree/disagree" posts on Wisbirdn will not accomplish anything except
foster hunter/anti-hunter arguments.

Tom Sykes
Wisbirdn List Owner
sykes@xxxxxxxxxx